Friday, April 15, 2016

Río Clarillo

I'll like share a photo that remember me a wonderful day.
I took this picture in February 2012. It was a beautiful morning and with my boyfriend decided go to Río Clarillo to spend the time. Río Clarillo is a natural park near of Pirque and is a great place to visit because you can do trecking in the hills, swimming in the river and even you can do a barbecue in the shore. Anyway, that day we cook beef and after we walking around the place.



I like this particular photo because it show the transparent river, the threes behind and the blue sky. For my this photo represent calm and peaceful, a great moment in a great place with a great person. We try to visit Río Clarillo every time we can do. I recommend this place to everybody who likes nature :)

5 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful picture Bernardita, I went to Rio Clarillo too and I agree that it is a great place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow when I see that picture I really want to visit that place :) it is a great place to relax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so beautiful, I really like this place. Just looking it give happiness:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an amazing picture, I want to visit Rio Clarillo one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live near of río clarillo and I don´t know this place.
    So beatiful I belive that I must go here

    ReplyDelete